TERMS & CONDITIONS
By partnering with “Host" bnbme Holiday Homes Rental LL.C you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions mentioned underneath.
It is also to bring to your notice that we may amend these Host Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on the website www.bnbhomes.com ("Site"). All new developments will take effect immediately on posting. To assure uninterrupted access to our services, you confirm that you accept the current Host Terms in full at the time you use the site and/or our services.
- The following terms and conditions ("Host Terms") apply to our registration as a "Host" bnbme Holiday Homes Rental LL.C. and to all services which the company provides to you as a bnbme Holiday Homes Rental LL.C. registered customer ("Client"). Your registration with bnbme Holiday Homes Rental LL.C. is conditional and subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement to these Host Terms in full.
- In these Host Terms, clients who are acting in their capacity to allow their property to be occupied will be marked as "Clients”.
- We provide the required services to you, the Client, to ensure that the property you make available for occupancy by Guests ("Property") is made ready for occupancy by the guests.
- We may amend these Host Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on the website www.bnbhomes.com ("Site"). All new developments will take effect immediately on posting. To assure uninterrupted access to our services, you confirm that you accept the current Host Terms in full at the time you use the site and/or our services.
- Subject to the receipt and subsequent acceptance of a valid Service Request (defined below), we agree to provide services to you as requested by you, the Client, with reasonable skill and care and by following these Host Terms.
- Our website allows you to request services by contacting us at 800-bnbme (26263) or by email at email@example.com ("Service Request").
- Hosts must submit service requests at least 48 hours in advance of the predetermined time of service; otherwise, extra charges will apply. As a result, we will make every effort to respond to your service request(s) within 24 hours of receipt.
- At our discretion, we can use subcontractors to provide any or all of the services to you ("Third Party Suppliers"), with the third-party service terms and conditions applicable to the relevant services in addition to these Host Terms.
- In order to ensure uninterrupted access to services:
- At all times, you have complete, accurate, and timely information about the property, the guest, and other relevant information that we deem appropriate for the provision of the related services which should be delivered to you along with a copy of the keys to the property.
- Collaborate and cooperate fully with us in the provision of services and respond quickly to any requests that we generate.
- At no time during or after the acceptance or implementation of these Host Terms, you may solicit or entice any bnbme Holiday Homes Rental LL.C. employees or contractors, including our cleaners, away from our employment or contractual engagement.
- You will receive an invoice for every service request. The charges shall be payable immediately upon receipt of the invoice and in any event before the relevant service, into the bank details specified therein. We reserve the right to cancel service if payment is not processed prior to the start of that service.
- If your client account is terminated for whatsoever cause in accordance with the website terms, the agreement between you and us set out in these Host Terms shall stand terminated immediately.
- Upon termination of your client account, we will cease providing our services to you immediately.
- We shall send our final invoice immediately following termination and payment of any charges relating to services provided up to that date.
- You agree to the fact that our liability in respect of any loss under these Host Terms will be limited in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- We will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Host Terms if we are late or fail to act on any of our obligations due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, such as overbooking, severe weather, shortages, unavailability, power or other utility outages, burglary, natural disaster events, strikes, governmental action, terrorist acts, war, unrest in the country, or other natural events.
- In no event shall we be liable for incidental, indirect, exemplary, special, or consequential damages, or any business, financial, or economic loss such as loss of reputation, lost bargain, lost profit, loss of anticipated savings, or loss of opportunity arising from or resulting from these Host Terms (even if we have been advised of the possibility thereof), and whether such loss occurs as a result of negligence, breach of contract, tort, or otherwise by us or any agent, employee, or other representative.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, subject to any exceptions outlined in applicable law, our liability for all losses, damages, and other financial obligations relating to or arising out of these Host Terms and the services provided hereunder will be limited to the monetary value of obtaining replacement services or the total of the charges payable by you for our services up to the date on which the liability is calculated or within a year, whichever exceeds the other in amount.
- You agree that by handing the keys to your property to bnbme Holiday Homes Rental LL.C., there is an admissible admittance allowed to each of bnbme Holiday Homes Rental LL.C.’s employees, contractors, and agents to have access to your property.
- In these Host Terms, both parties warrant that they have the authority to agree and have obtained all necessary approvals.
- The parties concur that these Host Terms are fair and reasonable Nonetheless, if any provision of these Host Terms is declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction but would be valid if part of the wording were deleted, such provision shall apply with such omissions as may be necessary to make it valid, and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect, and these Host Terms shall be enforced in such a manner as carries out the parties' intent as nearly as possible.
- These Host Terms are governed and interpreted in accordance with UAE law. You and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE courts.
- The following terms and conditions ("Host Terms") apply to your registration as a "Guest" bnbme Holiday Homes Rental LL.C. and to all guest services which the company provides to you as a bnbme Holiday Homes Rental LL.C. registered customer ("Guests"). Your registration with bnbme Holiday Homes Rental LL.C. is conditional and subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement to these Host Terms in full. In these Terms, individuals staying as guests at a particular property will be denoted as "Guests".
- Termination /Cancellation
- You can submit a service request up to 24 hours before the commencement of such services ("Cancelled Services"). Any charges you have already paid for cancelled services will be refunded to you. No refund of Charges shall be compensated in regard to any Service Requests that is cancelled less than 24 hours before they are due to commence.
HOST REFUND POLICY
These terms and conditions govern policy for Guest refunds (“Guest Refund Policy”). The Guest’s rights under this Guest Refund Policy will supersede the Host’s cancellation policy.
By using the portal of bnbme Holiday Homes LL.C. as a Host or Guest, you are indicating that you have read and that you understand and agree to be bound by this Guest Refund Policy.
- The Guest Refund Policy
- If you are a guest and suffer a Travel Issue, we concur, at our discretion, bnbme Holiday Homes reserves the right to accommodate you in a similar property if the property that you booked is already occupied. In the event of the cancellation of a booking without any Travel Issue, a full refund shall be given if the booking was cancelled 14 days or more before the date of commencement of the booking, whereas no refund shall be offered if the engagement was done in less than 14 days before the date of commencement of the relevant booking.
- Information You Give Us: We receive the following information you share with us when you use the Portal:
- Account Information: When you sign up, we require specific information such as your name, email address, and date of birth.
- Profile Information: We may also require you to fill in a profile that may include your address, phone number, and gender.
- Payment Information: You may provide us with financial information (such as your bank account number or credit card number) when you use our payment services.
- Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Portal: When you use the Portal, we collect information about the services you use and how you use them:
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you interact with the Portal, such as the pages or other content you view, listings search you conduct, bookings you make, and other actions you take.
- Location Information: When you use specific features on the Portal, we may collect your general location (e.g., IP address) or more specific location information.
- Log Data: We automatically collect log data when you use the Portal, even if you haven't created an account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Portal (including connections to third-party applications), IP address, access times, hardware and software info, device data, device event information (e.g., crashes, browser type), and the page you’ve viewed or engaged with before or subsequently using the Portal.
- Transaction Information: The Portal gathers information about your transactions, such as the date and time, amounts charged, and other related details.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties: We may collect information that others provide about you when they use the Portal. We may also receive information from other sources and merge that with the data we accumulate through the Portal.
- Third-Party Services: When you link, connect, or log into your account with a third-party service (such as Facebook or WeChat), that service may send us information about your registration and profile. This data varies and is controlled by that service or as authorised by you via your privacy settings on that service.
- Your References: If an individual has written a reference for you, it will be published on your public profile page.
- Background Information: We may use your information, including your full name and date of birth, to receive reports from various civic authorities.
- Other Sources: Our third-party service providers and/or collaborators may provide us with additional information about you, such as demographics or fraud detection, in addition to the information we collect.